Saturday, 12 January 2008

Rumour Queen and in the Pink Swap





These squares and wishes have arrived in the later half of this week from the large RQ swap and in the pink swap that I hosted.

Linda Henriksen from Denmark sent two squares and wishes as like me she participated in both swaps. The green fabric is for the RQ swap and has differnt cows and flowers on the print and the pink fabric for in the pink swap has butterfly's and flowers.

The Mann family from IN, USA sent the pretty pink fabric as part of the pink swap with lots of pastel colour butterfly's

Lydie Bouffard from Canada sent a cream Christmas fabric with snow flakes and polar teddy bears

Karnin Noosma-van Dart from Holland sent the dark fabric with different colour squares which contain hearts, moons, fruit and flowers

Some of the pictures are a little blured but you can still see the fabrics. The camera lens had something on it which I have now carefully cleaned off! Its only after posting the pictures that I noticed this.

No comments: