Saturday, 15 December 2007

Christmas swaps








These squares and wishes have arrived over the last 2 weeks, I am slow at updating all the pictures on my blog! These are from the OHGW Christmas swap, where you had a choice of Asian or Christmas fabrics. As we are adopting from China I chose the Asia option. The first two squishes are from the Mills family, Florida and are a beige patterned square and a green, red and gold Christmas patterned square. The Second squished are from the Walpart family and the material is a dark blue Asian print. The third square is from the Lambillon family from Belgium and is a red Christmas fabric. Two squares and Wishes came from the Olson family, WI. The first is a green fabric covered in different colour cartoon ladybirds, and the second is a red fabric with pretty large butterfly's,

The blue snowflake Christmas print and yellow ladybirds comes from the David Family, the bright Pink fabric with the Asian figures comes from Hazell family, this came with a lovely snowman Christmas card. The two Green squares with pink flowers comes from the Stork family in Atlanta.

As I have been lazy in posting squished received, I have been busy today, taking pictures and downloading. Later I will catch up with all the red squares received!

No comments: