Saturday, 1 December 2007

Thursdays squishes



These three squares and wishes arrived on Thursday. The two nursery fabric squares were the final ones to arrive from the nursery swap I hosted. These came from the Cesena family in California. Both pieces of fabric are identical and have a white background with country farm animals on the print. It is very cute.

The other fabric square comes from the 'red' group swap I participated in. It is a deep red flower printed fabric which was sent by the O'Hearn family from Denver, Colorado.

I have more squished from Fridays and Saturdays mail which I need to take pictures of and post either on Sunday or Monday

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I always posted pictures on blogger and then there was some error and it wouldn't let me post pictures..don't know what happened?
Off to Disney tomorrow..please can you look after Firecrackers..thanks
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!